Enhanced website makes it easier for parents to find childcare
The improved navigation and functionality will help parents quickly and easily find, apply, and secure care for their children from the most complete and trusted database of providers.
“We understand there is nothing more important to parents than finding reliable, safe, quality childcare,” says Kathryn O’Hagan-Todd, Chief Customer Officer at OneHSN. “These enhancements demonstrate our commitment to helping parents access the information they need in a convenient and easy way.”
The enhanced site has new features and more information to help parents make childcare decisions even easier including:
- Look ahead navigation to reduce the number of user and page clicks to navigate the site making the process faster and more streamlined.
- Map location icons help parents find providers that are close to their home, work, school or family.
- Advanced filters allow parents to set search criteria like vacancies or programs that best meet their needs.
- More provider information offers parents even more details about programs including photos of locations.
- Rapid response functionality takes the site to where parents are with convenient mobile and all browser access.
Combined with intuitive navigation throughout the site, parents also have access to more information about choosing quality childcare, applying for additional supports and resources including getting help to pay for childcare, and special needs referrals—all in a single secure application.
“We have streamlined the experience for all families helping them make informed decisions through better access to childcare providers and programs,” added O’Hagan-Todd. “The site is fully bilingual in English and French and can be translated into over 100 languages making it easy for parents to find childcare.”
About One Human Service Network
OneHSN continues to be a leader in the childcare sector with a single point of access technology platform that connect parents to its trusted database of over 3400 providers, family support and referral agencies, and Ontario EarlyON centres. OneHSN’s platform and solutions can be deployed virtually and rapidly.
Kathryn O’Hagan-Todd, Chief Customer Officer
One Human Service Network (OneHSN)
1-800-733-4762 Ext 210